合聚咖

合聚咖

求英语达人翻译下列倒装句

admin

1.直到她摘下了墨镜,我才看出来她是著名影星。

Not until she took off her dark glasses did I realize that she was the famous movie star.

2.我刚合上眼,电话铃就响了。

No sooner had I fallen asleep than the phone rang.

3.虽然她是一个妇女,但她能做那件事。

Woman as she is, she can do that.(本句不是倒装,而是表语提前)

4.我不但去过杭州市,而且我在那儿度过了我的童年

Not only have I been to Hangzhou, but also I spent my childhood there.

5.他是一个美国人,不会说汉语,他的妻子也是美国人,她也不会说汉语。

He is an American and doesn't know how to speak Chinese. So it is with his wife.(It is the same with his wife.)(这句不倒装)

6.只有他会说日语。

Only he can speak Japanese.(这句也不倒装)

7.我永远忘不了我入团的那一天。

Never will/shall I forget the day when I joined the Youth League.

8.光传播得如此之快,以致我们难以想象它的速度。

So fast does the light travel that we can't imagine its speed.

9.只有当一个人有足够的自控能力时,他才能从玩游戏中获益。

Only when one is able to control himself, can he benift from the games.

10.从老师那里,不仅我学到了书本上的知识,而且我获得了很多精神上的东西

Not only have I learned the knowledge of the book from the teacher, but also I have got much in spirit.

希望可以帮助你。